Our RV Repair & Maintenance Services:
RVs are similar to heavy-duty trucks in that they have large transmissions, powerful diesel engines, and complex drivetrains that require routine maintenance and repairs. At Truck Zone, we offer top-notch repair and maintenance services for heavy-duty RVs. Our team of technicians is skilled in handling everything from mechanical preventive maintenance to large-scale suspension and alignment repairs. No matter what your RV needs, you can trust us to get the job done right. So if you're looking for reliable maintenance and repair services for your heavy-duty RV, look no further than Truck Zone.
RVs may need various types of repairs depending on their age, usage, and other factors. Some common types of repairs that RVs may need include:
- Engine repairs: RVs often have large, powerful diesel engines that may need repairs due to wear and tear, overheating, or other issues.
- Transmission repairs: RVs also have large transmissions that may need repairs due to problems with lubrication, overheating, or other issues.
- Drivetrain repairs: The drivetrain of an RV includes the transmission, axles, and other components that transfer power from the engine to the wheels. These components may need repairs due to wear and tear or other issues.
- Electrical repairs: RVs have complex electrical systems that may need repairs due to issues with wiring, circuit boards, or other components.
- Frame repairs: RVs may need frame repairs due to collisions, rust, or other damage.
Large RV Lubrication Needs
There are a lot of moving components within a diesel engine, and each one needs to be properly lubricated at all times. Since your engine gets extremely hot on a regular basis, your engine oil needs to be changed a lot more often than other components. The average service interval time is about 6 thousand miles. If your engine is not properly lubricated, friction will increase, your coolant system will fail to compensate for this extra heat, and your engine will overheat.
Transmission and Differentials
Both your transmission and differentials require lubricant at all times. Your transmission is responsible for optimizing your engine’s power, whereas your differential is responsible for transferring power to both wheels connected to it. Each one has gears that need lubrication, for otherwise, the gear will wear down and malfunction. Common service intervals for both transmissions and differentials are approximately 60 thousand miles.
If you're an RV owner in need of repair or maintenance services, look no further than Truck Zone. Our team of experts is equipped to handle all types of repairs and maintenance needs, from basic preventive maintenance to large-scale repairs. We are dedicated to providing fast, reliable service to get you back on the road as soon as possible, with minimal disruption to your travels. So if you're interested in learning more about our RV repair and maintenance services, don't hesitate to give us a call. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have and discuss your options with you. We look forward to helping you keep your RV running smoothly and efficiently.