Grow Your Career with Truck Zone
Truck Zone, a prominent heavy-duty repair shop in Canada, has established a strong reputation in the industry for delivering exceptional services and outcomes. With four locations spread across Alberta, we are delighted to have a team of over 80 members who contribute to our success. Our service portfolio ranges from minor maintenance tasks to the repair of heavy equipment.
At Truck Zone, we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we take great pride in cultivating a team culture that values and respects every individual. We prioritize our employees' personal and professional growth by offering ongoing training and development programs tailored to their needs and interests. We create a positive and enjoyable workplace that promotes work-life balance and recognizes the importance of happy and passionate employees. Our work environment fosters personal and professional growth, encourages collaboration and teamwork, and inspires our employees to deliver the best possible service to our clients.
We are looking to welcome a Service Advisor to our Bonnyville location. In this role you will ensure that customers are greeted in an open and friendly manner; coordinate customer repair requests and estimate the cost of repairs within set guidelines. If you are a well-rounded, knowledgeable, organized Service Advisor who is enthusiastic about providing industry-leading customer service, we'd love to chat.
- Must be able to communicate well with the public, and schedule appointments
- Catalogue customer's concerns and comments
- Write service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs.
- Ensure customers receive the most expedient service available through questioning and understanding repair requests. And relaying customers' repair problems to mechanics.
- Communicate with mechanics.
- Explain repairs to customers.
- Prepare an estimate including cost time and parts needed for repair.
- Explain the estimate to the customer.
- Receive payments from customers and enter them into the computer system.
- Keep an open line of communication with customers as repairs are being performed.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Perform daily clerical and office duties such as documents required for warranties, policy settlements, repair order filing and repair preparation for warranties.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance in the office
- Minimum 1-year trucking/automotive customer service experience
- Knowledge of the trucking industry and related equipment, products, repairs and parts
- Computer literate
- A self-starter with initiative and proven willingness to assume ownership for areas of responsibility.
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly and independently.
- Promotion of company goals by supporting and implementing changes is imperative.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, multi-task and apply initiative.
- Great attitude & punctuality, strong communication skills, safety conscious, good instincts, organization skills and self-motivation
🗓️ Full-Time, Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm
🕑 Occasional weekends and overtime
⚕️ Life Insurance
❤️🩹 Health & Dental Insurance
💲 Employee Discount
💰 Referral Program
💵 Flexible Spending Account
🏖 Vacation Pay
🧰 Professional Development Assistance
⚖️ Work/Life Balance
Salary: $22.00 - $24.00/hr
Interested applicants should send their resumes to: email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.